Monday, October 1, 2012

Test Your Confidence!


Do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded. You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised.
Hebrews 10:35-36
New International Version
THOUGHTS ABOUT TODAY'S VERSE
Boy there are some tough times in life! They're inescapable. That's when our confidence in the Lord's salvation and our relationship with him get tested! It is one thing to sing "it is well with my soul" at the end of a peel-the-paint worship service, but it is quite another to be able to sing it when they auction your house off at the courthouse steps or you've lost a child to death. That's when the commitment to be who we want to be overrides the weakness of what we feel. Faith can't take a holiday when we travel through the suburbs of hell or we'll never find our way out. So don't throw it away. Be like Job or Jeremiah who both argued and complained to God. Just don't quit.
MY PRAYER
Holy and Almighty God, today is a good day. But I am profoundly aware that some of those I love are wrestling with throwing away their confidence in your love, mercy, grace, peace, and deliverance. Please use me, but even more I pray that you use your Holy Spirit to renew their hearts. I pray that you intervene directly to change the course of events and give them relief. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
Set Free While Listening To God’s Word!
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes…
Romans 1:16
We are coming to a place in church history where what happened in the early church is happening in the body of Christ today. In the early church, as the Word went forth in Cornelius’ home, God filled the people there with the Holy Spirit. As Paul was preaching one day in Lystra, a lame man jumped up and walked at Paul’s command.

I’m seeing such miracles happen more and more in our church. I know of a lady who was healed of cancer this way. No one laid hands on her. I didn’t pray for her. I had never even seen her or known about her until she shared her testimony in our church. Just by listening to my sermon CDs, her healing began to manifest until she was completely healed!

Another man had his deaf ear pop open just by listening to one of my sermon CDs. Healings are taking place as the Word goes forth. God uses the foolishness of preaching to save, heal and deliver people (1 Corinthians 1:21)! That’s His delivery system. It’s via the means of preaching and teaching that people receive their miracles.

My friend, that is the power of God unto salvation when the gospel is preached. So keep hearing preaching that is full of the gospel of grace. Keep hearing about Jesus and what He has accomplished for you at the cross. And as the Word goes forth, the power of God for your healing, prosperity and deliverance will suddenly break forth!
By: Joseph Prince

source:
+++++
Jayson Cabrera Gali
             http://healthhelpbyjeck.blogspot.com/
Find me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jayson.gali 
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/jeckyL214
P.S.
I sincerely want to improve my blog, so I can serve you better. I would like to hear from you, please leave your comments at the bottom of this page. And if you find this very helpful don’t forget to share it to your friends and loved ones.

2 comments:

  1. God bless you for this.And i pray he continues to enrich your lives with his desires for you according to his will.Thank you.I'm inspired and blessed

    ReplyDelete