Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Avenge Injustice


We know him who said, "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," and again, "The Lord will judge his people." It is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
Hebrews 10:30-31
New International Version

THOUGHTS ABOUT TODAY'S VERSE
God hates injustice, unfairness, brutality and abuse. In a world where the greedy, the murderous, the thieves, the rapists, the muggers... get away with their shameless and despicable behavior, God is the ultimate assurance that justice will be done and the wicked will not triumph. While those who love and expect Jesus' return do so with anticipation and joy, those who are evil and vile will find out what a dreadful thing it is to fall into God's hands.

MY PRAYER
Holy and Righteous God, my Heavenly Father, I am both uncomfortable and comforted to know that you will bring justice on those who have violently abused the innocent, weak, helpless, underprivileged, and infirm. Give me the courage to stand between the evil of my world and those on whom it preys. By the grace and victory of Jesus I pray. Amen.
Continue In God’s Grace

Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts.
Acts 2:46, NIV
I thank God for the Holy Communion because each time we partake, we get to ingest and manifest more and more of Jesus’ life and strength.

Beloved, keep on taking Communion until you are completely healed. As you take it, thank God that you are already healed by Jesus’ stripes. When you drink the cup, see how Jesus has already taken away every sin and redeemed you from every sickness. See the work as finished and be at rest, knowing that you are seated with Christ.

Remember that it’s all about what our Lord Jesus has done. It’s all His grace, His undeserved, unmerited favor toward you. As you partake, see Him, the bread of life, working on the inside of you, making you stronger and stronger each day!
By: Joseph Prince

source:
+++++
Jayson Cabrera Gali
             http://healthhelpbyjeck.blogspot.com/
Find me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jayson.gali 
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/jeckyL214
P.S.
I sincerely want to improve my blog, so I can serve you better. I would like to hear from you, please leave your comments at the bottom of this page. And if you find this very helpful don’t forget to share it to your friends and loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment