Monday, December 31, 2012

Experience a Prosperous 2013

No, dear brothers and sisters, I am still not all I should be, but I am focusing all my energies on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, I strain to reach the end of the race and receive the prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us up to heaven.
-- Philippians 3:13-14 (NLT)
 
Experience a Prosperous year

The New Year is full of promises and you must be thinking about what will happen this 2013. A lot of people will be creating their resolutions and most of the time those resolutions we set are not met. This process is being repeated year by year which brings us to nowhere. Let me share to you the things I learned about the verse above which will lead us to experiencing a prosperous 2013.

Focus on One Thing
The verse is telling us to focus. Focus is a very big factor which brings us to success and a lot of people lacks focus and tends to get destructed with unnecessary things. What are the things that you need to focus on, I think we have to focus on our goals. Once we set our goals, like the apostle Paul, he only focused all his energy to one thing. We should also focus our attention to achieving our goals. One practical application we can do to stay focus is to have a notebook, and list all the things you need to accomplish. You then read your list every morning and before going to sleep. This way you get reminded of the things that you need to do.
 
Forgetting the Past and looking Forward
Another thing that Paul wants to tell us is to forget the past. I believe what Paul meant about the things in the past, are the negative things that we experienced. Events in our life which keeps us not to move forward, these are your failures, unavoidable circumstances, and disappointments. Instead of dwelling on those things, I would take Paul’s advice to look forward on the things ahead. I know that a great blessing awaits those who expects and wait with faith upon the Lord.

Prayer:
Dear God, thank you for 2012, for your protection, for your grace and mercy and all the blessings. This year, 2013, I declare abundance, financial freedom, good health, good relationship, and that I may be a blessing to all the people in my sphere of influence, In Jesus Name. Amen


Pics:
+++++
Jayson Cabrera Gali
             http://healthhelpbyjeck.blogspot.com/
Find me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jayson.gali 
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/jeckyL214
P.S. 
I sincerely want to improve my blog, so I can serve you better. I would like to hear from you, please leave your comments at the bottom of this page. And if you find this very helpful don’t forget to share it to your friends and loved ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment