Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The Key to Our Nation's Success


Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a disgrace to any people.
Proverbs 14:34
New International Version
THOUGHTS ABOUT TODAY'S VERSE
Wow, what an indictment. When we vote according to our pocketbook more than character and when we excuse the indiscretions, infidelities, and illegalities in the leaders of both political parties, we have reached a very sad state indeed! But before we rant and rave about the sad state of morality in our public officials, let's make sure we're honest in our own daily lives, that we don't say cruel things about others, that we remain faithful to our marriage and our purity vows to God, and let's make sure that we expect of ourselves higher standards than we do of others.
MY PRAYER
God, you are not only the Almighty, you are holy! Holy, Holy, Holy are you, the LORD God Almighty. May the whole earth be filled with your glory and may that glory be shown in what I do and say. Forgive me for my own sin and hypocrisy. Bless me with purity and holiness as I pledge my life to your glory. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
UNDERSTAND HIS WILL
TODAY’S SCRIPTURE
“Therefore do not be unwise, but understand what the will of the Lord is”
(Ephesians 5:17, NKJV)
TODAY’S WORD
Faith begins where the will of God is known. If you don’t understand God’s will, how can you have faith in what He wants to do in your life? Scripture says that when we understand His will, we are wise. How do you know what God’s will is? By reading and studying His Word. He tells us in scripture that His plans are for our good. He tells us that He takes pleasure in prospering His children. He tells us that His desire is for us to live in health, peace and joy.
Today and every day, take time to develop your faith by reading His Word and connecting with the Father through prayer. Ask the Holy Spirit to direct your Bible study time. He is your helper, and He desires to reveal the will of the Father to your heart. As you submit your life to Him, you will understand His will and walk in supernatural wisdom in every area of your life!
A PRAYER FOR TODAY
Heavenly Father, thank You for giving me Your Word which contains Your promises. I commit myself to You to study and learn so that I may know You and Your goodness. I invite You to work in and through me in Jesus’ name. Amen.
— Joel & Victoria Osteen


source:
http://www.joelosteen.com/Pages/Index.aspx

Jayson Cabrera Gali
             http://healthhelpbyjeck.blogspot.com/
Find me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jayson.gali 
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/jeckyL214
P.S. 
I sincerely want to improve my blog, so I can serve you better. I would like to hear from you, please leave your comments at the bottom of this page. And if you find this very helpful don’t forget to share it to your friends and loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment