Monday, July 16, 2012

Experience Comfort, Power and Hope


"Can anyone hide in secret places so that I cannot see them?" declares the Lord. "Do not I fill heaven and earth?" declares the Lord.
Jeremiah 23:24
New International Version
THOUGHTS ABOUT TODAY'S VERSE...
There is no hiding from God, but for those who willingly and joyously seek him, there is comfort, power, and hope in his presence.
MY PRAYER...
El Shaddai, God of the Mountains, be my sources of strength as I seek your presence. I acknowledge your presence in all I do and everywhere I go. Please, don't just keep blessing me, but use me to bless others in your name. Through Jesus. Amen.
The Spirit’s Rest And Refreshing
For with stammering lips and another tongue He will speak to this people, to whom He said, “This is the rest with which You may cause the weary to rest,” and, “This is the refreshing”…
Isaiah 28:11-12
You’ve probably heard of the term “R&R.” It’s commonly used in the military and it means “rest and relaxation” after some exhausting overseas training or mission. Doctors also order “rest and rehabilitation” for the injured and sick. My friend, God has an R&R for you too. It’s called “the rest and the refreshing”, and it comes through praying in the Holy Spirit or tongues.
One of the best ways to rest and be refreshed, especially when you are worried, fatigued or just waiting for the manifestation of your healing, is to pray in the Holy Spirit.
Beloved, give yourself some time every day to pray in the Spirit, and allow Him to rejuvenate and refresh you supernaturally!
source:

+++++

Jayson Cabrera Gali
             http://healthhelpbyjeck.blogspot.com/
Find me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jayson.gali 
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/jeckyL214

I sincerely want to improve my blog, so I can serve you better. I would like to hear from you, please leave your comments at the bottom of this page. And if you find this very helpful don’t forget to share it to your friends and loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment