Saturday, July 21, 2012

Incomparable King


The Lord will be king over the whole earth. On that day there will be one Lord, and his name the only name.
Zechariah 14:9
New International Version
THOUGHTS ABOUT TODAY'S VERSE
"Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven." Jesus taught us to pray for the day that the LORD would be the recognized king over all the earth. We look forward to that, because our faith will be shown true and the LORD himself will be glorified as he should be. In a world of profanity, a world where God's name is blasphemed, every knee will bow and every tongue confess that he is LORD, Yahweh, incomparable without rival.
MY PRAYER
Great Almighty LORD, work to bring yourself glory, in these days. Do mighty works that show your Sovereignty. Help us as we seek to bring others to call on your name and praise your grace. Through Jesus I pray. Amen.
Look Up For Your Supply
…The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation. He is my stronghold, my refuge and my Savior…
2 Samuel 22:2–3, NIV
When the Israelites were slaves in Egypt, they relied on the River Nile, a natural resource, for their supply of water. They depended on their own hands to carry the water from the Nile and did not have to look to God for His supply. This is a picture of human self-effort.
On the other hand, in the promised land of Canaan that God had prepared for His beloved people, there was no River Nile to depend on. So they had to look up and depend solely on the Lord for the blessing of rain to fall upon their land.
Beloved, even as you labor diligently in your career today, what is your trust in? Is it in your self-efforts to provide for yourself, or is your dependence on the Lord to bless, increase and promote you? It’s time to look up, especially in times of economic turmoil when the “Niles” of the world are drying up. Look up to Jesus for your supply!

sources:
http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=a150d1f30f96378c872f47725&id=95fc6abc09&e=b2763b1d9a

+++++
Jayson Cabrera Gali
             http://healthhelpbyjeck.blogspot.com/
Find me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jayson.gali 
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/jeckyL214
P.S.
I sincerely want to improve my blog, so I can serve you better. I would like to hear from you, please leave your comments at the bottom of this page. And if you find this very helpful don’t forget to share it to your friends and loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment