Monday, December 10, 2012

Satisfy your hungry Souls


Jesus declared, "I am the bread of life.  He who comes to me will never go hungry, and he who believes in me will never be thirsty."
--John 6:35
New International Version

THOUGHTS ABOUT TODAY'S VERSE
We crave food at regular intervals during the day.  During this holiday season food occupies our thoughts and fills up our activities.  But deep in our soul is a hunger, a soul hunger. It cannot be filled by food, drink, or chemicals.  This hunger was the desire built into us by our Creator, placed there when he knit us together in our mother's womb.  This hunger can only be satiated by Jesus.

MY PRAYER
Please fill me, my Father, with Jesus.  Give me today, my Daily Bread, that I may find life in all its fullness. Precious Lord, Jesus my brother and Savior, fill me and touch me with your presence so that I can serve you by blessing those around me with your grace.  Amen.
God’s Wisdom Brings Promotion         

Then Pharaoh said to Joseph, “Inasmuch as God has shown you all this, there is no one as discerning and wise as you. You shall be over my house, and all my people shall be ruled according to your word; only in regard to the throne will I be greater than you.”
Genesis 41:39–40

When Potiphar saw that the Lord was with Joseph, and that everything he touched prospered, Potiphar immediately promoted Joseph and placed him in charge over all the affairs of his house (Genesis 39:3–4). Similarly, when Pharaoh saw that the Spirit of God was in Joseph and that there was none who was as wise and as discerning as Joseph, Pharaoh placed him in charge of the whole of Egypt (Genesis 41:38–41).

My friend, promotion and increase come from the Lord through His wisdom, presence and unmerited favor. It may feel like you are stuck in a hopeless situation, cast away and forgotten, but the story isn’t over yet. The Lord’s promotion is coming! So don’t give up. Don’t try to manipulate the situation either and get into strife. Continue to seek the Lord as your wisdom and thank Him for His presence in your life. Trust in His love and unmerited favor toward you and He will promote you in due time!
By: Joseph Prince

source:
http://us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=a150d1f30f96378c872f47725&id=19d343befd&e=b2763b1d9a

+++++
Jayson Cabrera Gali
             http://healthhelpbyjeck.blogspot.com/
Find me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jayson.gali 
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/jeckyL214
P.S.
I sincerely want to improve my blog, so I can serve you better. I would like to hear from you, please leave your comments at the bottom of this page. And if you find this very helpful don’t forget to share it to your friends and loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment