Thursday, December 6, 2012

Give Thanks, His love endures forever


Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good.  His love endures forever.  Give thanks to the God of heaven.  His love endures forever.
--Psalm 136:1 and 26
New International Version

THOUGHTS ABOUT TODAY'S VERSE
Our thanks arises from the nature of God and his glory and goodness.  The steadfast reason we give thanks is because God is good and his love is inexhaustible, beyond decay, and never ending.

MY PRAYER
O great Lover of my soul, thank you for sending Jesus as the demonstration of your love.  I love you Father.  I love you for who you are and what you have done.  I love you for what you have promised.   I love you for the blessings you shower upon me.  I love you for giving me hope.  I love you because you first loved me.  I love you because you are worthy of all love.  But I confess that my love is not as strong as yours, so please, fill me with your love by the power of the Holy Spirit.  Through Jesus I lift my heart to you.   Amen.
Closer Than You Think

Today's Scripture:
Do not cast away your confidence, which has great reward.
Hebrews 10:35, NKJV.

Today's Word:
Have you been praying and believing for something that seems like it’s taking a lot longer than you thought? Many times, people can miss God’s best simply because they give up before they see their “due season” come. Don’t let that be you! Be encouraged today, your answer is closer than you think. If it seems like things are getting more difficult, remember, when the intensity heats up, that means you are closer to your victory. It always seems darkest just before the dawn arrives.

We serve a faithful God, and He’s working behind the scenes on your behalf. Don’t cast away your confidence today because your reward is coming. And just like a new mother forgets about her labor pain once she is finally holding her newborn, you’ll forget about your struggle when you are holding on to your promise. While you are waiting, keep an attitude of faith and expectancy. Wake up every morning and say out loud, “I’ve come too far to give up now. My due season is coming. I will reap my harvest.” Stay in faith and look for His hand of blessing because He has promised you victory, and it’s closer than you think!

Prayer for Today:
Father in heaven, today I stand believing that You are working behind the scenes on my behalf. Give me Your strength to stand in faith until I see every promise fulfilled in my life in Jesus’ name. Amen.
By: Joel Osteen

source:
+++++
Jayson Cabrera Gali
             http://healthhelpbyjeck.blogspot.com/
Find me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jayson.gali 
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/jeckyL214
P.S.
I sincerely want to improve my blog, so I can serve you better. I would like to hear from you, please leave your comments at the bottom of this page. And if you find this very helpful don’t forget to share it to your friends and loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment