Sunday, September 23, 2012

Learn the Decree


The earth is filled with your love, O Lord; teach me your decrees.
Psalm 119:64
New International Version
THOUGHTS ABOUT TODAY'S VERSE
Sometimes we get so caught up in the wonders of God's creation and the marvelous blessings of his grace we forget to ask him to teach us his truth.
MY PRAYER
Holy and Precious Father, teach me your truth, lead me to your will, and guide me in your wisdom that my life may be a reflection of your plan for me when you made me new in my mother's womb. In Jesus I ask these things. Amen.
Delight In Jesus Daily
Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly…but his delight is in the law of the Lord, and in His law he meditates day and night. He shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that brings forth its fruit in its season, whose leaf also shall not wither; and whatever he does shall prosper.
Psalm 1:1–3
The Bible tells us, “Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly…” This means that while the ungodly can give counsel, the blessed man does not depend on it nor walk in it. On the contrary, his delight is in the Word of God, which is the person of Jesus (John 1:14).
Beloved, whose counsel are you walking in today for your provision? When it comes to your finances, be wary of ungodly counsel that promises you quick short-term gains that could cause you to get into a debt trap.
Let your delight be in Jesus. See Him in the Scriptures as you meditate on it day and night. As you spend time with Him, you will enjoy the blessings of abundance as a by-product of just being in His presence. As you delight in Him through His Word, you will bring forth fruit in season, your leaf (your health) will not wither and whatever you do becomes abundantly blessed!
By: Joseph Prince

source:
+++++
Jayson Cabrera Gali
             http://healthhelpbyjeck.blogspot.com/
Find me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jayson.gali 
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/jeckyL214
P.S.
I sincerely want to improve my blog, so I can serve you better. I would like to hear from you, please leave your comments at the bottom of this page. And if you find this very helpful don’t forget to share it to your friends and loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment