Friday, August 17, 2012

Assured Victory


Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Hebrews 11:1
New International Version
THOUGHTS ABOUT TODAY'S VERSE
While the road ahead of us may be filled with questions and concerns, we can look back and see the many ways God has acted in our behalf to get us to the places we need to be. We see his work through history and we can take assurance that his promises are true and his victory in us is assured.
MY PRAYER
Almighty God, I believe that before there was a world, you existed. I trust that even now you sustain our world with your word of grace. I am confident that before the future arrives you are already there preparing it for us. Help me when I worry to remember my faith and to press on trusting that you are there. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
EVEN BRIGHTER
TODAY’S SCRIPTURE
“The way of the righteous is like the first gleam of dawn, which shines ever brighter until the full light of day.”
(Proverbs 4:18, NLT)
TODAY’S WORD
Are you facing a situation that seems dark today? As a believer, God promises that your path will shine brighter and brighter as you seek His truth and righteousness in every situation. What is righteousness? Righteousness is simply being in right standing with God. Being in right standing with God is about submitting your life to Him. It’s about obeying His commands and seeking His plan for your life on a daily basis. As you seek Him, the light of God’s Word will guide you in every decision you face.
No matter what’s happening in your life today, take time to ask the Lord to shine His light on you. Ask Him to confirm His plan for you. As you continue pursuing His truth and righteousness, as you continue to make His Word a priority in your life, you will experience more of His blessings. You’ll see those brighter days as you move forward in the good plan He has in store for you!
A PRAYER FOR TODAY
Father God, I know that You have a wonderful plan and purpose for me. I desire to be in right standing with You. Show me Your ways and teach me to walk righteously before You. Shine Your light in my heart and give me strength to pursue the path You have in store for me in Jesus’ name. Amen.
— Joel & Victoria Osteen


source:
http://www.joelosteen.com/Pages/Index.aspx

+++++
Jayson Cabrera Gali
             http://healthhelpbyjeck.blogspot.com/
Find me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jayson.gali 
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/jeckyL214
P.S. 
I sincerely want to improve my blog, so I can serve you better. I would like to hear from you, please leave your comments at the bottom of this page. And if you find this very helpful don’t forget to share it to your friends and loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment