Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Patience and Gentleness


Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.
--Ephesians 4:2
New International Version

THOUGHTS ABOUT TODAY'S VERSE
"You mean I have to put up with that!?"  There are those folks in life about whom the saying is true:  "They are the grit out of which we are to fashion our pearl."  But our great example in this challenge is Jesus.  Think of what he had to put up with in his 12 disciples.  Remember how transformational his patience and gentleness with them was.  Can we dare to less?

MY PRAYER
Give me strength and patience, O God, that I may be as loving, gentle, and patient with others as you have been with me.  Through Jesus my Lord and hero I pray.  Amen.

Wisdom And Length Of Days

Happy is the man who finds wisdom, and the man who gains understanding…Length of days is in her right hand, in her left hand riches and honor.
Proverbs 3:13, 16
                       
The Bible tells us that Jesus is our wisdom (1 Corinthians 1:30). And because we have Jesus as our wisdom, we can be blessed with the two hands of wisdom. This means that riches and honor, as well as length of days, belong to us!

Beloved, pursue Jesus as your wisdom and you will experience good success in every area of your life. For example, if you are a business owner, depend on the Lord for His wisdom. Trust that the Lord will bless you with the wisdom from heaven to come up with moneymaking or money-saving ideas.

When you pursue Jesus as your wisdom and walk in His wisdom, you will also enjoy length of days. Your life will not be cut short due to foolish or wrong decisions. His wisdom will preserve you and cause you to live a long and fulfilling life!
By: Joseph Prince

source:
+++++
Jayson Cabrera Gali
             http://healthhelpbyjeck.blogspot.com/
Find me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jayson.gali 
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/jeckyL214
P.S.
I sincerely want to improve my blog, so I can serve you better. I would like to hear from you, please leave your comments at the bottom of this page. And if you find this very helpful don’t forget to share it to your friends and loved ones.



No comments:

Post a Comment